Why PoKing Poke? Well, our poke restaurant's name is not just a catchy line; it's our mission statement! It's our mission to provide patrons with the BEST poke experience possible, using the best ingredients, curating the best taste, and serving at the fastest speed. Poke is a traditional Native Hawaiian cuisine made with fish (raw and cooked), rice (or greens), veggies, and condiments. People love poke during all occasions. It's yummy as a post workout meal and a great office lunch break pick-me-up. If you're hungry for something that's both healthy and delicious, then stop by and build a bowl today. Call to ask us any questions!
Does It Look Tasty?
It sure does. A bowl with a bed of rice (or greens) that's topped with protein, vegetables, and sauces, not only tastes great but is excellent for you. Filled with nutrients like protein, healthy fats, and B12 vitamins, our poke bowls can be ordered off of our signature menu or built by you. Our story at PoKing Poke starts with friendship. Two great friends, distinct and colorful characters, Louis Lee and Oriol Servia, foodies, and neighbors of Main St. in Santa Monica decided to combine their efforts to create the best possible poke experience. The only way to fully experience our poke is to visit us today!
- Poking Signature Bowls
- Side Miso Soup
- Side Mushroom Soup
- Seaweed Salad
- Build-Your-Own Poke
- Choose Base: White Rice with Red Quinoa, Brown Rice, Mixed Greens, Chopped Kale, Zucchini Noodles
- Choose Protein: Tuna, Yellowtail, Scallop, Salmon, Spicy Tuna, Tofu, Albacore, Shrimp
- Choose Sauce: Spicy Mayo, Truffle Ponzu, Sriracha Ponzu, House Shoyu with Sesame Oil, & More
- Choose Mix-Ins: Green Onions, Cucumber, Avocado (+$1), Mango, Carrots, Wasabi, & More
- Choose Toppings: Crispy Onions, Sesame Seeds, Chili Flakes, Crispy Garlic, Hot Cheetos Powder, & More
For the freshest ingredients, best taste, and speed of preparation, stop by PoKing Poke for lunch or dinner today! We are at 2307 Main St in Santa Monica, CA, and can be contacted by calling (310) 314-8787 or by filling out our form down below.